Test Job 1
To deal with all aspects of third party claims including but not limited to; personal injury claims, third part damage claims, credit hire and credit repair damage claims within agreed quality and service standard up to the specified handling authority limit.
- To take details of claim reports over the telephone from policy holders & brokers
- Differentiate between own damage and third party damages
- To know the difference between RTA liability and legal liability for damages
- Ability to recognise the potential extent/Seriousness of claims at initial report.
- Possess at least basic knowledge of typical fraud indicators
- An ability to empathise with and explore circumstances verbally with the clients
- Possess an inquisitive mind generally
- Principles of and assessment of “liability” for collision
- Detailed and expedient enquiry into reported theft loss
- Instructing engineers and adjusters and knowing when to do so
- Knowledge of acceptable time frames for various stages of claim process